Court Reporters and Reporting Services
Migliore & Associates are industry leaders in deposition technology, including paperless delivery and 24/7 client repository access to scheduling, account information, and transcript and exhibit archive.
Our Louisville court reporters cover all of Kentucky, southern Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio. We provide stenographic court reporters, and not digital reporting (learn why we believe stenographic court reporters are better than digital in this video interview with an attorney).
- Daily copy, expedited transcripts, and realtime reporting
- Audio and video transcription
- Condensed transcripts with indices included FREE with PDF-It, not inserted into the original transcript at exorbitant transcript page rates
- FREE conference rooms available in downtown Cincinnati and Louisville
- Video conferencing available
- E-delivery in a variety of formats
- Detailed, line-item invoicing provided on every deposition so you always know exactly how much you are paying for each of our services
- Specializing exclusively in machine stenography at affordable rates
Web-based Video Conferencing for the Legal Industry
- Now all depositions can be attended remotely at a fraction of the cost of traditional video conferencing
- Easy to use: Simply click a link to connect
- Ultra secure and stable platform
- Professional grade: Don’t sacrifice quality, features, or convenience
- Includes dedicated HD audio at no additional cost
- Ability to stream the realtime transcript, share documents remotely, and record the video conference
- Expert technical support available to ensure client satisfaction
PDF-It and E-Transcript Files
- Store transcript and exhibit files electronically in one easy-to-use bundled file.
- Reduce time spent reviewing, digesting, and summarizing transcripts with Hyperlinked Word Index
- Ensure page and line integrity
- Print a condensed transcript from one page to 16 pages per sheet
- PDF-It and E-Transcript files offer compatibility with other litigation management tools and allow for easy electronic forwarding to expert witnesses, co-counsel, and clients.
- PDF-It format is mobile device friendly, enabling you to view transcript files on your iPad, iPhone, or Blackberry. Access your case files on the go and increase your billable hours!
Full-service legal videography
- Standard one-camera videography
- Variety of formatting, including DVD and MPEG
- Superior sound quality with individual microphones available for all participants
- Two-camera video with iPad technology and ELMO for picture-in-picture capabilities. With two-camera videotaping, it’s like having a “mobile video studio” wherever your deposition is held.
With synchronization, the video and written text are linked together on CD or DVD, allowing you to instantly find key deposition testimony with a few keystrokes on the computer for immediate playback at trial. This amazing technology enables you to edit video for trial with ease and replay crucial deposition testimony. Editing for the jury has never been easier. Do it yourself–or we can do it for you.